Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: MVP BASEBALL

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    MVP BASEBALL

    I just bought it, so far I really like it beyond the love fest they have for The Red Sox on the game.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Dukefan3's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2004
    Posts
    249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MVP BASEBALL

    I have it for XBox and its better than last years. Its a lot easier to hit and score runs.
    [img]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/9434/paplebon2xs4.th.png[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_V_T's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2004
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MVP BASEBALL

    hey Nola if u get it online... play me.. i'm 26-5
    [image]http://www.21cent.net/vick/vickflip2000.gif[/image]

  4. #4
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: MVP BASEBALL

    Im just gettin use to it, it may be a lil while before I do that

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MVP BASEBALL

    it was like that last year. I would play a franchise and the Yanks even with Arod never finished above .500.

    Is Bond's name on this game or did they use Jon Dowd again?
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Dukefan3's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2004
    Posts
    249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MVP BASEBALL

    Its still Jon Dowd but that have his face and batting stance and everything, you just have to change it.
    [img]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/9434/paplebon2xs4.th.png[/img]

  7. #7
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: MVP BASEBALL

    This is the greatest baseball game of all time, at least until next year, man I just cannot get enough of it.....got my dynasty going with the Braves, I dont think Im smart enough to try Owners Mode just yet...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •